Have you ever wanted to download Facebook videos that you would love to keep locally on your smartphone or PC, but don’t know-how. Here is a guide on how to download Facebook videos on iPhone, Android, Mac, and Windows. You can download videos from Facebook for free with different software applications and online video download tools.
Facebook holds our histories with photos and videos we have posted over time, and downloading it from their server is easy with just a little workaround. You can also download Facebook data if you intend to delete your Facebook account. If you see any video you like on Facebook you can download it to your iPhone or computer even it’s a private video.
Today we are going to show you how to download Facebook videos on iPhone, Android, Mac, and Windows PC.
Read more: How to download Youtube videos
How to download Facebook videos on iPhone
If you’re looking for how to download Facebook videos on iPhone this guide we help you, even if you want to save the video in your Photo app. With an app and online downloader, you can get Facebook videos on your phone.
1. Download Documents by Readdle app on your iPhone, then open Facebook and find the video that you want to download, tap on the three dots to copy the video link.
2. Open the Documents app and tap on the compass icon to open the web browser and go to Fdown.net.
3. Paste the Facebook video link in the box and tap on any of the Download buttons.
4. Enter a name for the video and download location. To save your downloaded videos to your Photo app, open your Downloads folder on the Documents app home screen.
5. Find the video and tap the three dots icon below it. Tap on Share and then Save Video. You can now see the Facebook videos in the Photos app.
You can use the Fdown.net site directly in your browser, it is recommended you use the Firefox browser as it is more compatible on iPhone than using the Safari browser.
How to download Facebook videos on Android
Downloading Facebook videos on Android is quite easy, as there are different ways for you to download any Facebook on Android. You can use an app or an online tool to get the video into your device.
1. Open the Facebook app and find the video you want to download. Tap on the three dots at the top right, and copy the link of the Facebook video.
2. Open Fdown.net, and paste the video link you just copied to where it says “Enter Facebook video Link.”
3. Click on any of the Download buttons. Once the video has finished downloading, you can find it in your local storage.
How to download Facebook videos on Mac
You can download Facebook videos on Mac for free with software or online tools. In this guide, you’ll learn how to download Facebook videos on Mac for free.
1. To use the 4k video downloader you first need to download the software from their site.
2. Go to Facebook on your web browser, find the video you want to download, click on the three dots at the top right and copy the video link.
3. Open the 4K Video Downloader application, and paste the link in the bar.
4. Once you select your video quality and format you can begin downloading. You can also change the download location of the video.
How to download Facebook videos on Window
Before we go ahead and use this step, know that you can also use a 4K Video Downloader on your Windows PC, download the software and follow the same step above. To download Facebook videos on Windows without any software you can follow the steps below. This procedure also works on Mac and mobile devices using the web browser.
1. Open any browser on your computer and go to the Facebook website, then find the video you want to download.
2. On the video page change the URL in the address bar from www to mbasic and tap on enter.
4. The page will reload with an old view of the Facebook site, now right click on the video and select “Open link in new tab.”
5. In the new tab, where the Facebook video will is playing right click and choose Save video as or tap on the three dots to download the Facebook video to your Windows computer.
Downloading Facebook videos is now easier than ever with just these simple steps. You can download any Facebook video you want.