Please review these Terms carefully before using Techvocast, because they affect your rights. By using Techvocast, you accept these Terms and agree to be legally bound by them.
3. Registration and Access Controls:
If we request registration information from you to set up a user account, you must provide us with accurate and complete information and must update the information when it changes. You may not access any age-restricted Services unless you are above the required age. In no case are persons under the age of thirteen permitted to use the Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user account login names and passwords, and must not permit the use of your account by anyone other than members of your household. You accept responsibility for all activities, charges, and damages that occur under your account, including use of your account by other members of your household, and unauthorized use of your account. If you have reason to believe that someone is using your account without your permission, you should contact us immediately. We are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from unauthorized use.
4. Intellectual Property License:
The audio and video materials, photographs, text, graphics, logos, layouts, designs, interfaces, software, data, and other content associated with the Services (“Content”) are protected by intellectual property and other laws in other countries. You must comply with all such laws and applicable copyright, trademark, or other legal notices or restrictions. You shall not remove or alter any copyright, trademark, or other legal notices marked on the Content. As between you and Techvocast, Techvocast will retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Services and the Content. No transfer of ownership to any portion of the Content shall be made as a result of any access you are granted. Except as specifically provided below, we reserve all rights to the Services and Content. You are only permitted to access and view the Content for personal, non-commercial purposes by these Terms, and may not build a business or other enterprise utilizing any of the Content, whether for profit or not. Except as provided in otherwise expressly authorized by us in writing, you may not either directly or through the use of any software, device, internet site, web-based service or another means download, stream capture, store in a database, archive, or otherwise copy any part of the Services or Content; upload, sell, rent, lease, lend, broadcast, transmit or otherwise disseminate, distribute, display or perform any part of the Services or Content; license or sublicense any part of the Services or Content; or in any way exploit any part of the Services or Content. You are strictly prohibited from modifying Content; creating, distributing, or advertising an index of any significant portion of the Content; or otherwise creating derivative works or materials that otherwise are derived from or based in any way on the Content, including mash-ups and similar videos, montages, translations, desktop themes, fonts, icons, wallpaper, greeting cards, and merchandise.
Viral Distribution; We may expressly authorize you to redistribute certain Content on a personal, non-commercial basis. We will identify the Content that you are authorized to redistribute and describe ways you may redistribute it (such as via email, blogs, or embedded players, or by producing Mash-Ups). If you redistribute such Content, you must be able to edit or delete such publicly posted Content and you must edit or delete it promptly upon our request. When expressly authorized by us in writing, you may embed videos using the Video Player, provided you do not embed the Video Player on any website or other location that (i) contains or hosts content that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, infringing, threatening, sexually explicit, racist, that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable or (ii) links to infringing or unauthorized content, or any content described in (i). You may not embed the Video Player into any hardware or software application, even for non-commercial purposes. As determined by us in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to prevent embedding to any website or other location that we find inappropriate or otherwise objectionable.
Commercial Licenses; You must obtain our written permission for commercial use of the Content or the Services. If you wish to license Content from the Services, please contact us.
Legal Complaints; Techvocast respects intellectual property rights. If you believe that Content on the Services infringes your copyright, please follow our procedures for making a copyright infringement claim.
User Submissions; Some of the Services may allow you to submit or transmit audio, video, text, or other materials, including so-called “user-generated content” and “feedback” (collectively, “User Submissions”) to or through the Services. When you provide User Submissions, you grant to Techvocast and its affiliates and partners a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-sublicensable license to use, reproduce, archive, edit, translate, create derivative works of, make available, distribute, sell, display, perform, transmit, broadcast and in any other way exploit those User Submissions, and any names, voices, likenesses and other identifying information of persons that is part of those User Submissions, in any form, media, software, or technology of any kind now known or developed in the future, including, without limitation, for developing manufacturing, and marketing products. You hereby waive any moral rights you may have in your User Submissions. We respect your ownership of User Submissions. If you owned a User Submission before providing it to us, you will continue owning it after providing it to us, subject to any rights granted in these Terms and any access granted to others. Please note that if you delete a User Submission from the Services:
The User Submission may still exist in our backup copies, which are not publicly available.
If your User Submission was shared with third parties, those third parties may have retained copies of your User Submissions, and neither we nor our affiliates have any responsibility for any uses of your User Submission that they might make.
5. Acceptable Use
Without limiting any other provision in these Terms, you agree not to do the following, or assist others to do the following:
- Access the Services using any interface other than ours;
- Maintain any link to the Services that we ask you to remove, at our sole discretion;
- Frame the Services or Content, make the Services or Content available via in-line links, otherwise display the Services or Content in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between the Techvocast or its affiliates and any third party or potentially deprive us of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding, or promotional activities);
- Threaten, defame, stalk, abuse, or harass other persons or engage in illegal activities, or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- Transmit any material that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
- Violate any person’s or entity’s legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights, or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, or other harmful code;
- Advertise or promote goods or services without our permission (including, without limitation, by sending unsolicited email);
- Remove, modify, disable, block or otherwise impair any advertising in connection with the Services;
- Interfere with others using the Services or otherwise disrupt the Services;
- Disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer any software or other technology included in the Content or used to provide the Services;
- Transmit, collect, or access personally identifiable information about other users without the consent of those users and Techvocast;
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, “scraping,” data mining or harvesting of Content, or use any other unauthorized automated means to gather data from or about the Services;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation or the origin of materials transmit;
- Remove, avoid, interfere with, or otherwise circumvent any access control measures for the Services or Content, including password-protected areas and geo-filtering mechanisms, or any digital rights management measures used in connection with Content; or
- Access any portion of the Services that we have not authorized you to access (including password-protected areas), link to password-protected areas, attempt to access or use another user’s account or information, or allow anyone else to use your account or access credentials. If you violate these Terms, Techvocast may terminate your access to the Services without notice, and take any other actions or seek any remedies permitted by law.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Techvocast does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information.
Any action you take upon the information you find on this website is strictly at your own risk. Techvocast will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites.
These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link that may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms that are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Limitation of liability that Techvocast does not warrant:
- that the services, any of the services’ functions, or any content will be uninterrupted or free of errors or omissions;
- that defects will be corrected;
- that the services or the servers hosting them are free of viruses or other harmful code; or
- that the services or information available through the services will continue to be available.
- Techvocast disclaims any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, noninfringement, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and as to quality, availability, and subject matter of the content. the services, including all content and functions made available on or accessed through or sent from the services, are provided “as is,” “as available,” and “with all faults.” your access to and use of the services (including their functions and content) is at your risk. if you are dissatisfied with the services, your sole, and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the services.
7. Affiliate Disclosure
Thus, according to the US rules of the FTC, we have to write a “Disclosure Policy” to inform our readers about affiliate links and commission.
This website may contain affiliate links, which means that we may receive a commission in return if you click on a product link and purchase something that we have recommended.
We are compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. Even though Techvocast receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the writers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question
Techvocast is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. These links operate the same as all referral links on Techvocast.com. If you use one and buy something, then Amazon will pay Techvocast a percentage of the sale amount.
If you believe that our product selections could be improved or if you have any products that you’d like us to review please contact us.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the service, by accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms.
If you do not agree to the new terms, you should immediately stop using the Service.