If you have been using Google Chrome you must have probably saved your password in the browser. Google Chrome browser has a built-in password manager that helps you generate stronger passwords and also saved them. You can view passwords in Google Chrome that you’ve saved over time.
Having a Google account and signing in with Chrome can let you easily access your login details. If you saved your password in the Chrome browser you will be able to gain access to your passwords on any device even if it’s Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, and Chromebook.
As far as you have a Google account you can view your password from anywhere with their built-in password manager. If you have saved plenty of passwords in Google Chrome you can view them with just a few clicks from the browser.
SEE ALSO: How to install Chrome theme
Views saved password on Google Chrome
1. Open Chrome and click the three dots at the top right corner of your Chrome browser on Android. For iOS click on the three-dot icon at the right bottom corner of your screen.
2. Go to Settings, under Basics click on Passwords and all your passwords list and websites you have saved through your Google account will appear.
3. All your password are arranged in alphabetical order, so you can see all the websites you have an account on. You can quickly search to look for a website.
To view the password click on the website and then it will display both your username and your password. Tap on the eye and Google will prompt you to enter your mobile password or pin to confirm.
With the options to allow you to auto sign in and saved your password. If you don’t want to save your passwords with a Google account you can toggle to turn it off.
READ ALSO: How To FaceTime On Chromebook [See What To Do]
Views saved password on Windows and Mac
1. Open Google Chrome and click on the three-dot icon at the top right corner of your desktop screen and a drop-down menu will appear tap on Settings.
2. On the Settings screen, scroll down to the Autofill section and click on Passwords.
3. You’ll see a list of all your saved password with the websites, username, and password. Click on the eye to view your password and Google will ask you type in your password and you’re good to go.