Creating a new Google Account is easy. If you have not created one before we can help you create your first Google Account. Creating a Google Account is simple, if you follow the steps below you will be done in no time.
You can create a new Google Account if you want to use the account for a specific purpose, like creating a YouTube account or setting up a new email address.
Getting a new Google Account doesn’t cost a thing, you just need your phone number and some personal information to get it. When creating an account you don’t have to use your business name, you can use your name. If you want to create a Google Account for your business, use Google Workspace.
Google Workspace, formerly Google Suite is what businesses use to manage their company emails, storage, and email address of their employees.
So how do you create a Google Account? It’s pretty simple just follow the steps below and you can create your own personal Google Account.
Read Also: Create an Apple Account
How to create a Google Account
A Google Account gives you access to all Google products and services. With a Google Account, you can do things like creating a YouTube channel, set up Google people cards, and be able to send and receive email using Gmail and other email applications. Without a Google Account, you can’t use Google Play Store on Android.
1. To get started, go to the Google account sign-in page and click on “Create an account.” Or use this link to go to the sign-up page.
2. Enter your first and last name. In the “Username” field, enter a username you want to use, this is the same as your email.
3. Create a password for the account and confirm your Account password then click on “Next.”
4. Once you have filled the form, add your birth date and proceed to create your Account. Click on Next and a new page will open asking you to add and verify a phone number for your Google Account.
Once you have successfully created your Google Account, you can use it for other Google products like Gmail, YouTube, Drive Play Store, and others.
Create a Google Account with an existing email address
If you already have an email address like Yahoo, Outlook, iCloud, or any other email service you can use it to create a Google Account.
1. To create with your existing email address, go to the Google Account sign-in page and click on Create an account. Or go here instead.
2. And then enter your first and last name, then click on “Use my current email address instead.”
3. Enter your current email address and click “Next.” You can use Yahoo, Outlook, and others.
4. Once you click on next, you’ll have to verify your email address with the code sent to your existing email, and click on “Verify.”
Once the account is successfully created, you can use the existing email address on all Google products.
How to protect your account with recovery info
You can secure your account by setting up recovery info. The recovery info helps when you forget your password, it enables you to reset your account password.
To set up recovery info for your account, go to the security tab of your Google Account and head over to the “Ways we can verify it’s you” section. Set up your recovery phone number and email address.