Want to know how to edit any PDF file in mobile phone or computer, well you can’t only edit your PDF file in PC as you can do as well in Android, but to do just that you have to find the app or software for PDF file editing, as there is a lot of software and App in the internet for PDF editing.
But you must know that PDF file is not meant for editing, except you just want to make a change that why it takes a lot of effort to get the right tool to edit, we put together the best app and software for easy file editing.
But now it seems your mobile device is now a serious PDF tool to make document reviews painless and packed all your work in one place.
Work on any documents anywhere using these PDF editor mobile app.
These apps are packed with all the latest tools you need to view, annotate, sign, and share PDFs on the go. Not only just for a desktop computer.
How to edit PDF files in Desktop computer
Edit any PDF file using Adobe Acrobat for PC. To use Adobe Acrobat, you will need access to Adobe Document Cloud (DC).
1. Open the Document Open Adobe Acrobat DC, and select the PDF file you wish to edit, then find the “Edit PDF tool” in the right panel.
2. Select what to Edit Click on the text or image you wish to edit. and Adobe Acrobat will show you the tools you’ll need. Add or edit the text on the page, you can click and drag to resize elements.
3. Add or Remove Add, replace, move, or resize images on the page using selections from the “Objects list.” Click on the Link, Headers and Footers, Watermark, or Background tool to edit your PDF further.
1. Open the PDF document Find and open the PDF file that you want to edit, choose the tool “Edit content”
2. Select the content you want to edit Now click on the text you want to change, and right-click on the text area, so that the context menu opens and select “Properties” and then the properties window will appear at the right side of the screen.
Now use the mouse to mark the text you want to change or correct [like highlighting them].
3. Enlarge or Shrink Image To change an image or graphics; after you have open the document choose the tool “Edit content” and mark the graphic with the mouse and drag the image, enlarge, shrink, or delete it from the PDF.
There is a good deal of alternative software and online program for editing your PDF file in PC…
You can edit a PDF document with an online editor, PDFEscape.com is an online PDF editor that is free and also lets you create PDF form in a browser and smallpdf, pdf2go, Inkscape is another online PDF editor.
How to edit PDF file with Xodo Reader and Editor
Xodo is an all-in-one PDF reader and PDF annotator/editor. With Xodo, you can read, annotate, sign, and share PDFs and fill in PDF forms, plus sync with Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive. Download Xodo App to get started.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
How and easy it is to edit text and images in PDFs with Adobe Acrobat DC on Android tablets with an Adobe Acrobat DC subscription.
You can only edit text and image on iPad and Android tablets with the Adobe Acrobat subscription. Download the app from the Google Play store and select the PDF file you want to edit.
For mobile phone editing you should try an online PDF editor.
NOTE: PDF document which was password protected by the creator can not be edited, thus rule applies for all PDF editors.
Editing a PDF file is seamlessly easy and is just meant for correction and not another creation.