Downloading a video from YouTube means you can watch without an internet connection, getting the video to be on your mobile phone or computer for free. You can watch anytime with no Internet connection. Downloading YouTube videos is easier than you think; just use the two letters provided below and your download we begin.
Downloading YouTube videos is completely free, saving your favorite YouTube videos to watch anytime. We’ll show you how to download and save YouTube videos on both mobile and your personal computer.
How to download YouTube videos using savefrom.net
Savefrom.net is a free web-based video site and YouTube downloader.
1. Open the YouTube video you want to download and copy the URL of the YouTube video from the address bar.
2. Open the SaveFrom.net website and paste the URL you just copied to the address bar in SaveFrom.net website where it says “just insect a link”
3. Choose your preferred video format. Select MP4 for your videos if the MP4 isn’t available you can choose another. MP4 gives a good balance of quality and file size.
4. Click on download. And once the video has finished downloading, you can find it in the download folder.
You can simply add ss to the URL for easily accessing the SaveFrom.net site. Change the URL from m. or www. to ss just like this. You can also download Facebook videos using savefrom.net.
How to download YouTube video using 4k video downloader
1. For you to be able to download any YouTube video with 4k video downloader you first need to download the software. You can download the 4k video downloader from their site.
2. Go to YouTube and copy the video URL you want to download from the address bar at the top of your browser window.
3. Once you have copied the URL of the YouTube video, open the 4K Video Downloader application, and click on the “Paste Link” button in the top left corner of the menu bar and the software will grab the URL from your PC’s clipboard.
4. Once you select your video quality and format you can begin download. You can also change the download location of the video.
Once the download is complete, you can find it in the destination folder. That is, you now know how to download YouTube videos, there are also free software and web base site for you to download YouTube videos, some includes VLC, ClipConverter, Freemake, or MP4 Downloader Pro.