Instagram is one of the most influential social media platforms, but I don’t know if another will come by, anyway, we’ll stick to it for now. But if you’re finding it difficult to concentrate on whatever you’re doing you can always deactivate or delete your Instagram account. So If you want to cut the chase and slow down a bit about Instagram you can deactivate your Instagram account.
If you ask me — I would say; what would I have done, but anyway she is done and want to delete her Instagram account for good. So if you rather not deactivate and want to delete your Instagram account you won’t be able to reactivate it again or even get your Instagram data. All your photos and videos will be gone. If you’re done with the Instagram sensation you can get over it by deleting your account.
Instagram is nice, cool and I like it — who doesn’t? maybe not everyone (pretty sure). Instagram helps you connect with celebrities, influencers, and brand. The social platform is not for friends, you can find your friends on WhatsApp or Facebook.
Reading this guide shows that you want to delete your Instagram account, but you should know that all your photos and videos will be removed from the platform just like it is with deleting your Facebook account. If you don’t want to just get rid of it yet, you can deactivate instead, and always reactivate later when you log in.
How to delete your Instagram account
1. Open Instagram on your web browser, If you’ve not yet login to the account you want to delete, sign in now with the username and password.
2. No way for you to easily get access and delete your account so you just follow this link and you’ll arrive at the page to delete your Instagram account, then choose your reason for deleting your account.
3. Input your account password to confirm why you’re deleting your account and click on “delete + username,” and your account will be deleted.
You won’t be able to sign in and get access to your Instagram account again because you just deleted your account – I’m hurt, but it’s the usual feeling. You can get your account back if you sign in within days of account deletion
How to deactivate Instagram account
1. Open Instagram on your web browser, and sign in to the account you want to deactivate with the username and password.
2. Click on your profile at the bottom right corner of your screen, then click on “Edit Profile.” Scroll down and click “Temporarily disable my account.” Or you can follow the above link.
3. Choose your reason for disabling your account and input your account password to confirm you want to disable the account.
4. Click “Temporarily Disable Account,” and your account will be disabled, and you’ll be signed out of your account.
And that is it, you’ve successfully deactivated and deleted your Instagram account (anyone you choose). Once you’ve deactivated your profile will be hidden from Instagram users, and no one would be able to see your profile or photos. To reactivate the account simply login back in with your username and password. For deleted account, you won’t be able to get it back.