Google Account is one of the best professional account services for individuals and businesses — it more than just sending emails around the web. You can download your files before you delete your Google Account. If you have decided to let go and focus on other things — we’ll show you how you can delete your Google account.
So after you’ve successfully deleted your account from the Facebook family app — or just maybe you didn’t, you might want to delete your Google Account. If you’ve decided to delete your Google Account, you may need to rethink. Because once you do, all your emails, files associated with your account will be erased. But you can keep your data if you download it.
As per Google terms, after deletion, no one can re-register the name claiming to be you. Don’t panic, even you can use the email address. If you’re given up on your account, here’s how you can delete it.
Deleting Google Account will not immediately remove your account, it’s going to take some time — so during this time, you can still restore your account.
How to delete a Google account on Android or iPhone
For Android, you can access Google Account from anywhere. You can go to your Settings, and then Google. Or any Google app, like Gmail, Drive, etc. you can also use the web. iPhone or iPad doesn’t have Google settings built-in. You can only access your Google Account through the web, or the Gmail app.
1. Go to “Settings” in your Android device, scroll down, and tap on “Google.” Click on the drop-down on the email address to select the Google Account you want to delete.
2. For iPhone go to the Gmail app and open the menu, click on Settings, then go to “Your Account.” You can go through the web.
3. Click on “Manage your Google Account” and it will take you to your account home page. On the scroll menu, click on “Data & Personalization.”
4. Scroll down to the “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data” section, and select “Delete a service or your account”
5. On the next page, select “Delete your Google Account,” and Google will ask you to confirm your password again. Then follow the instructions provided by Google to delete your account. Before you delete your Google Account, you can download all your Google Account data.
How to delete a Google account on a computer
1. On your web browser go to your Google Account and select “Data & personalization” from the navigation panel.
2. Scroll to the “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data” section, and select “Delete a service or your account.”
3. On the new screen, On the next page, select “Delete your Google Account,” and Google will ask you to confirm your password again. Then follow the instructions provided by Google.