Two-factor Authentication secures your Instagram account from unauthorized users, even if they have your password. When you set up Two-factor authentication for Instagram your account will be safe.
Using Two-factor Authentication for Instagram is a great way to protect your account. With all the Instagram scams and cracking going on, you might want to secure your account in every way there’s.
Many Instagram account has been cracked, and all their personal information will be stolen. You can see many Instagram account get hacked every day. Using a Two-Fator Authentication for Instagram is an added security measure to your account.
How to set up Two-Factor Authentication for Instagram
1. Open Instagram on your Android or iOS device, and click on your profile picture in the bottom right corner of your screen.
2. Click on the hamburger (the three horizontal lines) at the top right corner of your profile page.
3. At the bottom of the menu, click on “Settings.” In the settings page, click on “Security.”
4. You will see all the security options, click on “Two-Factor Authentication” to set up for your account.
5. Click on “Get started” and choose your verification method. Choose between using the Authenticator app or your phone number.
6. Enter the code sent to your phone number, and click “Next” to start using Two-Factor Authentication for your Instagram account.
Once you enable Two-Factor Authentication for your Instagram account, you’ll be sent a one-time code any time you want to login to your Instagram account. You can use an authenticator app with Instagram.