If you ask me — I would say; what would I have done, and of course I tried my best — but anyway she is done and want to delete her Instagram account for good. So if you rather not deactivate it you can delete your Instagram account and you won’t be able to reactivate it again or even get access to it.
All your photos and videos will be gone. So if you’re done with the internet sensation you can get over it by deleting your Instagram account.
Still reading just conclude that you’re serious about deleting your account but you should know that all your photos and videos will been removed from the platform just like when deleting your Facebook account.
How to delete your Instagram account
- Open Instagram on your web browser
- If you’ve not yet login to the account you which to delete login now with the username and password
- No way for you to easily get access and delete your account so you just follow this link and you’ll arrive at the page to Delete Your Account.
- Choose your reason for deleting your Instagram account.
- Input your account password to confirm why you’re deleting your account.
- Click “Permanently delete my account,” and your account will be deleted.
And you won’t be able to login and get access to your Instagram account again because you just deleted your account – I’m hurt , but it’s the usual feeling.