Instagram is one of the most influential social media platforms from the time it begins — but I don’t know if another will come but anyway we’ll stick to it.
But if you’re finding it difficult to concentrate on whatever you’re doing you can always deactivate your Instagram account and reactivate it later.
So If you want to cut the chase and slow down a bit about Instagram you can deactivate your Instagram account.
Instagram is nice, cool and I like it — who doesn’t? maybe some. Instagram helps you connect with friends and share what happens on your feeds — but it’s still a negative place to be — although all social media are you just have to know what you’re doing.
And for the record, we’re not talking about deleting Instagram fully, it just for a few months or week. It can help keep you intact and you can come back any time you feel it the right time to reactivate the account.
Everything around us has a step and that doesn’t exclude deactivating your Instagram account. So if you’re serious about deactivating Instagram here is how you can do just that.
How to deactivate your Instagram account
- Open Instagram on your web browser
- If you’ve not yet login to the account you which to deactivate login now with the username and password
- Click on your profile at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Click on “Edit Profile”
- Scroll down and click “Temporarily disable my account.”
- Choose your reason for disabling your account.
- Input your account password to confirm you want to disable your account.
- Click Temporarily Disable Account, and your account will be disabled.
And that it, you’ve successful deactivate your Instagram account. Once you deactivate your account your profile will be hidden from Instagram users and no one would be able to see your profile or photos. To reactivate the account simply login back with your username and password